Thank you for your enquiry and for considering Degree Gastrobar as the venue for your upcoming event.
At Degree we pride ourselves on being flexible and are more than happy to tailor make a menu to suit your tastes or budget.
To secure any event a deposit will be required, this amount varies dependant on the area being booked and seasonality, however all deposits will be refunded on the very next working day, provided minimum spends have been reached and no damage occurred to the area booked.
Please feel welcome to visit Degree and view our facilities over a complimentary glass of wine, whereby our functions Manager can discuss your requirements further.
Download our Function Pack here
- General Information – Contact Details, Opening Hours, General Restaurant Menu times, Capacity, Location, Parking and a Map so you and your guests can easily locate us.
- Function Information – Room Hire cost and Minimum Spend, Restaurant Dinner Bookings, Bar Accounts and Degree Loyalty Club.
- Set Dinner Menu – $46.00, $55.00 and $66.00 Per Person Menu Options.
- A la Carte Menu – our current Menu.
- $36.50 Set Lunch Menu – Breads, a selection of Mains and Dessert.
- Finger Food – $23, $28, $33 and $38 Per Person Menu Options.
- Platters – A selection of platters ranging from $31.50 to $55.50.
- Buffet Lunch and Dinner Menu – Carvery Buffet, Chicken Curry Buffet, BBQ Style Buffet, Ladies Lunch Buffet and Seafood Buffet.
- Breakfast Buffet Menu – $22.50 or $27.00 per person Menu Options.
- Terms and Conditions – An outline of Degree’s expectations
|• Address||204 Quay Street, Viaduct Harbour, Auckland|
|• Telephone||09 377 1200|
|• Fax||09 377 1406|
- Monday – Thursday 11.30am – Late
- Friday – Saturday 11.30am – 4 am
- Sunday - 10am – Late
- Daily 11.30am – 10pm full a La Carte Men
- Friday and Saturday 10pm – 4am Late a La Carte Menu
- Sunday 10am – Midday Breakfast Menu
|• Ninety Room||60 Max Seated Dinner|
|• Side Awning||50-80 Max|
|• Restaurant||50 Max for group bookings|
|• Front Bar||Groups up to 50 Max|
Degree is situated in the heart of the Viaduct Harbour on the opposite corner to the Auckland Maritime Museum and adjacent to the America’s Cup Sailing Yachts.
Car parks in close vicinity, either Downtown car park, Harbour car park, Sturdee Street or Pakenham Street Car Parks.
Function Room Hire and Minimum Spend Requirements
Sunday –Thursday. $500.00 deposit required to confirm a booking, No room hire between the hours of 1700 and 2300, providing $1000 minimum spend is reached. (December Thursdays require a minimum spend of $1500.00).
Friday – Saturday. $500.00 deposit required to confirm a booking, No room hire between the hours of 1700 and 2300, providing $1500 minimum spend is achieved. (Late November and December Friday and Saturdays require a minimum spend of $2500.00).
A room hire charge of $200 for every hour after 2300, to ensure the room remains exclusive.
Large Restaurant Dinner Bookings
For Dinner bookings of 15 persons or more up to 30 persons (30 persons or more is deemed a Function and will be required to select from the set menu package) will only be confirmed once a credit card number is either being held on file or a deposit of $300 is received. From held credit cards we will pre authorize $300 as a no show cancellation fee, a minimum spend of $35 per person must be maintained, any short falls will be charged to the credit card on file, or held from deposits paid.
Functions for seated dinners can be accommodated in our main restaurant for up to 60 persons, these bookings are required to select from either our set menus options or buffet selections, due to the size of these large bookings (50-60 persons) requiring the whole floor and bar space for drinks the minimum spend is reflective, all bookings of this nature require a $750.00 deposit and a minimum spend of $4000.00.
Flexibility is yours. A credit limit will be established, and then guests can charge onto the function credit account. Once this amount has been reached, you can either add further funds to the account or guests can pay their own way at the bar.
As the account holder you can specify the range of beverage selection available on the bar account.